Who We Are
Texas Health Southlake is a multi-specialty surgical hospital located across the street from Southlake Town Square. Bringing the 84-year history of Harris Methodist Hospitals to the Southlake community, our team is committed to our patients, our community and our employees.
Our vision is to be the premier provider of selected clinical services; an organization where employees want to work, physicians want to practice and patients receive compassionate care. It is our mission to promote exemplary healthcare, compassion, innovation and personal service to all we serve. We appreciate you choosing this community hospital for your healthcare needs and allowing us to serve you. Our staff is passionate about what they do and has created principles by which the organization consistently functions.
We use the acronym “CHOICE” for our core values because we all have a choice where we work as employees, where we practice medicine as physicians, and where we receive care as a patient.
- Compassion – Provide care that is focused and expresses empathy and understanding of individual needs.
- Healing – Treatment of the whole person, mind and body.
- Oneness – Working together in harmony to achieve our mission and vision.
- Integrity – Honesty, trust, reliability and commitment to uphold the highest ethical and compliance standards.
- Commitment – Pledge to our stakeholders.
- Excellence – Distinction, quality, superiority.